Flexible Depending on Experience
15 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a large independent wind developer in their expansion by recruiting a Senior PPA Originator.
The client has a focus on the renewable and new technology space and innovates frequently in a highly competitive market; delivering state-of-the-art smart energy solutions and handling all aspects related to purchasing, selling and distributing energy.
- Be responsible for the development of corporate PPA solutions from the offshore wind farms across global markets, with a focus on Germany and wider Europe
- lead generation and customer management for prospective PPA clients
- structure PPA solutions for offshore wind projects
- develop and evaluate business cases
- negotiate and close PPAs with a range of corporate clients.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a commercial or problem-solving based discipline (i.e. business, economics, engineering, etc.) or can demonstrate a strong understanding and reasoning of commercial principles
- have substantial experience working in the renewable energy industry with a focus on renewable purchasing and revenue management
- have experience negotiating and contracting corporate PPAs – this can be from the developer or purchaser’s side of the deal
- possess excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish contacts in the market and develop effective relationships both externally and internally
- possess good communication skills, enabling you to effectively contract and close deals.