Senior Onshore Wind developer
Location: Fully remote
Sites based: Scotland and North England
Salary: £80 000 - £90 000 + 25% annual bonus
TGRC is working with one of the leading IPP who have been developing renewables energy projects in the Northern Europe for the past 15 years. This role will be instrumental in supporting the successful development of the existing UK based onshore wind project portfolio & delivering future growth for the business over the coming years.
Senior Onshore Wind Developer will be responsible to identify new sites which are suitable for the development of onshore wind working alongside grid network experts
To succeed in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering,
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in utility-scale onshore wind project development.
• Identify new sites which are suitable for the development of onshore wind working alongside grid network experts
• Identify suitable land, engage with landowners and negotiate legal agreements related to land such as exclusivity, Heads of Terms and option to lease agreements.
• Be a self-motivated team player with great communication skills and a structured way of working.
• You will be responsible for the growth & success of the business onshore wind Portfolio
• You’ll be proficient with MS Office and comfortable at preparing models on excel to assist with your designs/assessment.
• Commercial awareness of how design decisions and equipment specifications can affect the value of a project.
• Up to 25% annual bonus
• 30 days paid annual leave + statutory holidays;
• Contributory pension scheme (employer contribution of 5% of gross salary p.a);
• Optional private health care cover with Vitality.
• Health & wellness programme (including access to gym membership discounts, allowance of £300 a year towards personal wellness initiatives);
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.