Alex Le Goater
16 days ago
Alex Le Goater
· Managing a team of Technical Asset Managers to meet the deadlines and the demands of our contracts.
· Point of contact for clients on issues in the projects with responsibility for organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports.
· Adopt and integrate of new projects into operations.
· Identification, selection and management of local companies to undertake works.
· Ensuring works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant.
· Ensure that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system and/or in compliance with other industry rules and regulations.
· Ensuring that all local requirements are arranged, e.g. site inductions and inspections, either through the coordination of a local site manager or personally.
· Participate in and verify routine HSQE and technical audits of wind sites assets and operations.
· Background in Engineering or relevant discipline and proven track record in Project Management.
· Line management skills, and ability to work with a variety of key stakeholders.
· Experience in the understanding and management of contracts.
· Understanding of wind turbine technology and operations
· Understanding of SCADA systems as well as analysis of technical data.
· Well prepared and organised, able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate at various levels
· Must hold a valid driving license
· Knowledge of HV systems, UK Grid Requirements, programming for the analysis of technical data desirable
· Understanding of UK HSQE legislation and valid IOSH or NEBOSH qualification and Project Management qualification desirable