£60,000 + (Open to discussion)
about 2 years ago
The client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based in Oxfordshire. You will have a track record of achieving success when running various concurrent mid-size projects. You will also be confident in talking to clients so must have great communication skills.
Being commercially capable is very important, together with someone who has a strong technical background/knowledge linked to building services design. You should also be either working towards chartership or be a chartered engineer, educated to degree level as well as having a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the industry.
- Ownership of medium size projects. Embark On a client facing role in the expansion and construct and management of engineering project services for Mechanical installations etc.
- Builds and stipulates functions of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services principles
- Reports and evaluations on current electrical/mechanical installations
- Stipulates activities to ensure that construction, manufacturing, installation, and operational testing verify to functional requirements
- Ownership over project progress and client engagement, offering advice when needed
- Conduct engineering calculations to guarantee drawings meet required vigorous industry and legal standards
- In Charge of technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers
- BEng or MSc in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND (or Equivalent)
- Chartered Eng status (Or working towards)
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.