Competitive Salary (DOE)
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a leading consultancy who provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, data centre, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
The Data Centre division is growing rapidly following their successful expansion across Europe in the exciting world of Hyperscale/Colocation Data Centre Design. They're looking for individuals with the drive and ambition to be at leading edge of the industry as they provide innovative & novel design solutions for Blue Chip Big Tech clients.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Full Time Permanent Salary
Essential Experience: 7+ years with Data Centre, Industrial or High Tech experience as preferable
- Lead Mechanical Services design on projects from concept stage to completion
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems
- Continuous Design & Installation Quality Checks and Control
- Provide fully detailed tender packages / Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Uphold the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of engineering staff
- Deep understanding of CIBSE, ASHRAE, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Software
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam, AutoCad and REVIT
- Any other engineering analysis software is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management
- Experience leading & coordinate engineering team to successful deliver project
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Drive for continuous innovation and adoption of emerging technologies