Up to £66,000 base + share options
26 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an impressive clean tech innovator who are transforming smart energy technology to make our energy system flexible and more sustainable.
They are looking for an experience Senior Marketing Manager to work closely with the commercial team to spearhead their marketing efforts and public-facing communications to grow the brand in the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and motivated, with the ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment. They must also be able to motivate & manage high performing teams to drive outcomes. They will ideally have experience with start-ups or high growth companies and be data & results driven.
- Developing & leading on the implementation of a marketing strategy
- Developing innovative digital media marketing strategies including search engine optimisation, video and social media and email marketing campaigns
- Driving the creation of new, high-quality content underpinned by deep knowledge of the energy markets
- Managing outreach activities such as: executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, organizing company events & configuring
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing & communications – at least 5 of which are in the energy sector or flexibility markets; experience successfully leading SaaS marketing initiatives
- Experience of implementing and coordinating B2B marketing automation, campaigns, and analytics through tools such as a CRM (e.g., Hubspot).
- Experience of managing cross channel marketing plans with a focus on PR and Events
- Excellent communicator who can build relationships with teammates from different disciplines, making sure that everyone is clear about what’s required of them.
- Passionate about the energy transition
Location: London (Hybrid) – must be willing to report into the office minimum 1 day a week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cleantech start up, in a critical & exciting time in their global growth.