5 months ago
Join a global company that leads its industry in innovation and technological development. My client has invested more than AUD $1 billion through localised investment opportunities and sustainable project development. With a focus on existing wind and solar PV projects in QLD, VIC and Northern NSW as well as building out new projects across Australia your experience will help bolster our renewables portfolio by leading origination with wholesale participants to support the operational and developmental portfolios.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and execute various offtake arrangements that are primarily focused on the C&I sector as well as structured hedges.
- Lead origination of innovative offtake (i.e., corporate PPA’s) as well as hedging opportunities with wholesale participants.
- Liaise with senior management to develop and devise relevant market strategies.
- Identify and evaluate client/market needs, market conditions and prices to appropriately inform the development team’s development and acquisition agenda.
- Regularly develop and maintain relationships with all key customer targets and other relevant stakeholders in the energy and corporate markets more broadly.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, finance, economics, engineering or a relevant field.
- Demonstrated track record of working within the national electricity market specifically in origination and PPA negotiations.
- Experience in energy sales to commercial clients with a focus on renewables.
- Ability strategize and think laterally with commercial acumen.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of being able to motivate and lead various teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills that are translated effectively into professional relationships with counterparties and clients.
- Ability to travel when required.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to email@example.com