£80,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is searching for a fully qualified legal professional to work within a growing, international business operating in the renewable energy development sector.
- Provide business-focused legal advice on international commercial contracts, project contracts and compliance related issues for all internal departments.
- Coordinate, analyse, draft and negotiate complex sales contracts as well as international project contracts with global business customers, in particular in the field of project development, project execution and project management (EPC, O&M and AM contracts)
- Streamline processes for legal reviews, contract negotiations, corporate law matters and compliance issues as well as establish efficient working models.
- Coordinate external legal service providers as needed
- Some years of working experience practicing law for a global company in the renewable energy sector
- Experience in dealing with complex and international sales and project contracts
- Negotiation and drafting expertise in the area of international EPC, O&M and AM agreements
- Expertise in managing and completing global projects
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills
- Solid understanding of business and commerce and the ability to negotiate and resolve legal issues
- Proactive attitude, high initiative to take on challenges and the ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and to develop individual competencies
- Fluency in English (Italian, French & Spanish preferable)
- Additional languages are a plus