5 months ago
Our client, an investor focused on the renewable energy sector, seeks a Senior Investment Fund Analyst for their London office.
- Report and deliver work directly to the VP Fund Management and CFO.
- Conduct Excel fund modelling, investment scenario analysis, fund liquidity analysis, and preparation of final analysis and valuations.
- Work on projects including fund structuring and launches.
- Manage annual timetable and third-party service provider deliveries.
- Manage the audit process of the fund model.
- Deliver quarterly fund accounts, fact sheets and annual / semi-annual reporting to the Board.
- Develop working relationships with administrators, auditors, in-house accountants and other professionals.
- Manage a Junior Financial Analyst within the team.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (finance/accounting/economics).
- Extensive experience working with investment management and fund management or in financial advisory.
- Extensive experience building models and performing valuations of renewable assets.
- Solid market analysis experience in utility-scale solar photovoltaics.
- Exceptional valuation and modelling skills, able to pass our client’s modelling test for senior analyst level.
- Sound knowledge of the applicable UK laws, regulations and rules in relation to renewable energy.
- Good understanding of accounting.
- Advanced-level MS Excel, VBA, and PowerPoint, as well as strong MS Word.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the proven ability to present well and interact with management teams and investors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical information clearly to senior management and professional third-party service providers, and exuding the confidence required to address senior level executives.