about 2 years ago
Alex Le Goater
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Group Accountant to join a leading renewable energy business who develop utility projects in Scotland.
Under the businesses' ambitious growth targets, they are also looking to grow their portfolio across Europe. If successful, the chosen candidate will also have considerable opportunity to travel.
- Managing timely company reconciliation
- Optimisation and documentation of procedures in group accounting
- Loan agreement management and monthly interest accrual review
- Regularly liasing with internal and external auditors and accountants
- Consolidating company accounts
- Additional ad hoc duties as the company expands its core remit
- Must be CIMA, ACA or ACCA equivalent qualified
- One years'+ PQE experience in the renewable energy/infrastructure investment sector
- BA degree in Accounting, Business Management or relevant equivalent from leading University
- Experience in consolidation is desirable but not essential
- Fluency or professional working proficiency in another language