12 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a leading renewable energy business who develop utility scale solar & wind projects worldwide.
The Berlin finance team are looking for a qualified Senior Group Accountant to help the company achieve their planned growth for this year.
Candidates do not need to be fluent in German. They must however have excellent English language skills and possess full right to work in Germany.
The core responsibilities of the role will be:
- Monthly/quarterly/annual worldwide intra-group company reconciliation
- Optimization and documentation of procedures in group accounting
- Loan agreement management & quarterly interest accrual
- Main point of contact for internal and external auditors/accountants/providers for the group
- Consolidation (incl. intercompany reconciliation/charging)
The project responsibilities:
- Preparing/updating of transfer pricing documentation
- Being involved with the implementation of a new consolidation tool
- Support the implementation of global chart of accounts and group accounting policy
- Financial DD Work for the acquisition and sale of international Project Companies
- Implement a Guideline for quarterly intercompany reconciliation work for all group members
- Oversee, with the aid of local accountants, the transition from local GAAP to German GAAP
- Fluency in English essential
- Accounting Bachelors or Master degree
- IHK "Bilanzbuchhalter" would be an advantage but not a must
- Experience in consolidation is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the much sought-after renewable energy sector. It is also an excellent time to join given the companies current growth cycle.
Please submit your resume for immediate review.