almost 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to join an LNG manufacturer and developer who are now looking to expand their capabilities in hydrogen and other biomethane.
- Taking a lead on monitoring budgets and preparing reports against variance analysis provided by junior accountants
- Preparing capital drawdowns, distributions and billing statements
- Prepare relevant monthly and quarterly VAT returns
- Consolidate existing financial systems into softwares and interrogate the effectiveness of current procedures
- Manage the accounts payable process
- Lead the quarterly audit process
- Assist on additional tasks such as accruals and tax compliance reviews.
- Previous experience in a renewables/energy environment is highly desirable
- Must be ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified with 5-8 years' PQE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other relevant discipline
- Resourceful, adaptive and 'hands-on' mentality
- Exellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and and results-driven