9 months ago
Role: Senior ESG Consultant
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting ESG advisory client of ours is looking to hire a Senior ESG Consultant to join their small team based in London. The company has a unique approach ESG advisory by combining knowledge of sustainability with insight into capital markets and investment. As a Senior ESG Consultant you will play a vital role in helping corporates implement lasting ESG strategies.
- You will advise a wide range of corporates to build and deliver comprehensive ESG strategies.
This will include:
- Materiality assessments
- KPI and target selection
- Advising on actions to respond to transition risks and opportunities
- Advising on management systems and board oversight
- You will develop long-term ESG strategies that facilitates corporates best practices.
- You will advise on the increasingly sophisticated demands and approaches of investment managers and pension funds.
- You will be a key contributor to pitches, and play a material role in marketing more generally.
- You will contribute to our client’s long term strategy.
- 2-5 years’ experience in sustainability at a consultancy, or corporate CSR department.
- Experience in leading corporate sustainability reporting projects.
- You have worked with corporates at various stages of their ESG journey.
- Strong understanding of a range of frameworks, including: GRI, SASB, Integrated Reporting, TCFD, SDGs - with experience in helping clients implement a majority of these.
- Strong understanding of a range of data and ratings providers, including: CDP, MSCI, Sustainalytics, DJSI, FTSE Russell.
- Natural aptitude for coaching and giving advice.
- Desire to work in a small, but exceptional team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interest in investment management and the capital markets.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in successfully managing small teams.
- Interest in breaking new ground in corporate ESG.