Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
A leading developer is looking for a Senior EPC Project Manager to play an integral role in the preparation and growth of large-scale solar PV projects in the Asia Pacific region.
- Preparation of the EPC setup across multiple APAC markets, which includes understanding the regulatory framework, taxation, and identification of potential local partners.
- Project preparation including contract negotiations, management of documentation, coordination of multifunctional project team, and communication with external stakeholders.
- Alongside the wider team you will take a lead on the projects from development phase through to O&M and client handover
- Discussing and agreeing technical and commercial specifics internally and with the client
- Risk management, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ideally degree qualified in Engineering or Business with at least 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Professional experience in the Asia Pacific region,
- Strong communication skills and systematic organizational approach
- Familiar with development process, EPC services and logistics of investment projects
- Ideally a good technical understanding of solar photovoltaics
- Contract negotiation and management experience
*Please note, must have full working rights for Malaysia.