Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
Opportunity to join an established Solar PV developer and EPC company to deliver utility scale solar projects in the Iberia and Latam.
• Negotiation and execution of supply and construction agreements
• Obtention of projects design and engineering packages
• Preparation of CAPEX budgets, project scope and schedules
• Implementation and monitoring of Project Quality Control and Safety Compliance
• Ensuring compliance with environmental requirements
• Change Order Management
• Ensuring compliance to Project CAPEX
• Ensuring compliance with EPCM Team budgets
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Internal and external Project Communication, including steering committees
• Ensuring Compliance with Customer Service Agreement
• Action plan definition and follow up to achieve the project's objectives in terms of safety, quality, timeline, and profitability.
• Interface with construction subcontractors for all key execution matters
• Projects risks exposure analysis and mitigation plan
• Managing decisions related to the project's portfolio (i.e. technical issues, timing, supply chain, etc.)
• Client and Community Relations
• Enforcement of projects standards and procedures and contribution to continuous improvement.
• 8 years experience minimum in Project Management
• Utility Scale Solar Industry background is a must
• Spanish related experience