Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading international engineering and consulting company.
They seek a highly motivated, Senior Energy Storage Engineer to join their dynamic Solar Photovoltaic & Hybrid Systems team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and spoken English, and additional languages such as French, Arabic or German are highly advantageous.
You will operate as a technical advisor to clients and developers looking at early-stage investigation for projects. Responsibilities include:
- Pre-feasibility work related to system sizing, technology review attributes across storage technologies, CAPEX and OPEX estimation and conceptual system design and layout
- Liaising between suppliers/EPC contractors and clients
- Keeping up to date with market trends, new products, warranty standards and degradation models
- Supporting in evaluation of EPC offers and the preparation of proposals.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Electrical/Energy Engineering or similar degree with a focus on Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) / Renewable Energy / Photovoltaics.
- Knowledge of Power Systems (Modelling) and the impact of Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) generation within them as well as Techno Economic modelling of Battery Systems.
- Expertise with the software HOMER and Power system Software, PLEXOS is desirable
- Understanding of PPA and EPC contracts provisions for performance metrics and penalties or liquidated damages is an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working model, remote working, health-care program, company events and a gym allowance amongst others