5 months ago
Senior Energy Engineer
The Green Recruitment Company have been independently engaged by a leading, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, renowned for bringing together the ideal mix of advisory, management and execution, to find a North West based Energy Engineer.
- Responsibility for client site technical analysis of industrial and commercial environments to identify and technically evaluate Energy reduction opportunities in both process and non-process.
- Thermal energy analysis with the objective of identifying, evaluating, designing and implementing engineering projects to reduce large scale consumption and costs for businesses all over the UK.
- The use of computer aided engineering and design software.
- Integral commercial support, project production and management of delivery, research, technical site surveys, administration and general activities to support and delivery energy savings.
- Evaluating and preparing specifications for energy equipment and contractors.
- Estimating material, construction and project costs.
- Constantly review energy usage on sites and review performance of enhancements against budget. Identify and implement improvements for poor sites.
- Provide an advanced level of MS Excel support
- Provide an advanced level of administration and documentation management;
- Responsible for the customer technical interface and relationship at Operations Manager and Engineering Manager level;
- Be an active part of the technical sales and project delivery process for new client business
- Good technical engineering expertise in Mechanical, Electrical and Thermal applications to implement energy reduction solutions in the many of the following areas: Inverters / Variable speed drives (VSD’s), base load reduction, ASC, compressed air, pumps, drives, motors, hydraulics, HVAC / extraction LEV, LED Lighting, CHP(Combined Heat & Power), Biomass systems, ORC and heat recovery.
- Engineering Degree
- Experience within industrial, and commercial sites
- ESOS lead assessor, or experience conducting energy audits
- Ideally NDEA Level 4