Competitive Salary (DOE)
12 days ago
I'm currently partnering with a company that stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and they are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change.
Their comprehensive portfolio of renewable energy solutions helps stakeholders plan, design, finance, build, invest, operate, maintain, and manage wind , solar, and energy storage throughout the project lifecycle and across the value chain.
They're looking to add to this by hiring a Senior Energy Engineer, based in Thailand, and they'd love for you to be part of their growth.
- Manage high profile onshore & offshore wind projects, solar PV and Energy Storage modelling.
- Ensure efficient and timely execution of quality work product by Energy Services teams
- Lead or support the preparation of proposals detailing scope of work, team, budget, and schedule for completion. Identify project risks, barriers, and issues and propose possible solutions and mitigation strategies.
- To ensure delivery of the project, you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (e.g. to identify risks, barriers, issues) and manage various internal as well as external resources.
- You will prepare communication plans, project status reports and lead regular meetings with various stakeholders.
- You have an academic background in Engineering.
- You have gained at least 5+ years of experience in the Renewable industry, preferably in Wind industry.
- You have worked as energy analyst or wind engineer, having good understanding how to perform Energy Yield Assessment, GIS mapping, etc.
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy and master working in a busy environment and you are highly motivated.
This is a great opportunity to further your career in a leading organisation so if it sounds like you, please apply or get in touch for further information.