up to £40,000 (Potential increase for the perfect person) + Benefits
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a technically astute, boutique energy consultancy in the North East – to identify and engage a brand-new Senior Energy Engineer for their growing team.
The role has arisen at a prominent time in the business’s growth & client exposure, with the subsequent requirement for a well versed, inquisitive & solution savvy energy professional – seeking a new challenge, in a cohesive working environment. Offering a great team dynamic, diverse project exposure & full cradle to grave interaction with energy efficiency schemes.
- Deliver in-depth energy surveys/audits of SMEs, identifying opportunities for financial and CO2e savings through energy efficiency measures, on-site renewable energy generation and best practice.
- Deliver energy audits on a consultancy basis for commercial and municipal buildings.
- Contribute to a wide range of building services, energy efficiency & renewable energy projects
- Carry out a range of technical and strategic low carbon consultancy projects
- Engage with clients from both the private and public sector.
- Respond to tenders and write proposals.
- Win and deliver work independently and as part of a team
- Lead technical distributed energy projects.
- Degree level or education in energy and/or engineering discipline
- Relevant qualifications/accreditations in energy auditing (EPC, ESOS OR DEC certified)
- Experience of writing technical reports and proposals to required standards.
- Experience of data analysis and interpretation using spreadsheets.
- A genuine interest in the low carbon economy and wider sustainability issues