28 days ago
Charlie Wilkes Green
My client is a UK based, award winning renewable energy installer and consultancy, specialising in solar, wind and hydro sectors.
My client are seeking an individual to deliver the technical design and engineering for a variety of renewable energy, including: Solar, Hydro, Wind and Energy Storage. Your responsibilities will span from from the conceptual phase through to detailed design, specification, and supervision of the project delivery throughout construction, installation, commissioning and handover to operations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Authority with respect to electrical engineering design and engineering within the company
• Engineering responsibility for the full project life cycle to ensure the successful delivery of projects
• Ownership of specifications, drawings and other associated paperwork
• The delivery of feasibility studies
• Modelling of energy systems with wind, pv and energy storage - including production of electrical detailed design
• An understanding of engineering information for submission to grid authorities in the UK
• Supervision of the installation of electrical systems
• Proven capability in electrical engineering design or support role, preferably as a team leader or at least as team member that has delivered relevant projects.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage, motivate and inspire others
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all team members and wider stakeholders
• Masters qualification in relevant engineering discipline
• Experience of energy modelling and PV design software (such as PVsyst, Solargist, PVSOL)