Ho Chi Minh
Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Join a global consultancy company that boasts a comprehensive track record of working with stakeholders across all aspects of the greenfield and brownfield development of renewables projects. With a focus on technical advisory your role as a senior electrical engineer will be to support the electrical engineering aspects of high-profile wind and solar projects in the region. The ideal candidate will have determination and drive to deliver effective electrical technical advisory to new and on-going renewables projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advisory with an emphasis on electrical engineering on project financing, tax equity, sales and acquisitions of wind and solar projects, review of electrical power systems, procurement and construction contracts, interconnection agreements as well as CAPEX costs.
- Conduct detailed technical review and independent analysis of electrical power systems engineering and construction documentation which include but are not limited to plans and specifications, calculations, construction job books as well as QA/QC documentation.
- Assess on-site construction to evaluate compliance with plans and specifications and good construction practice.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders regarding electrical engineering technical reviews and construction issues.
- Prepare detailed reports of electrical engineering design reviews, project documentation assessments and construction monitoring.
- Travel up to 25% - 35% as needed when required.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in electrical or power system engineering
- 5 + years’ experience working with renewables
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate highly complex engineering, construction, and operational issues in layman’s terms
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated track record working with power generation, distribution, and transmission processes
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams with regards to engineering matters to ensure the best outcome for the client
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to email@example.com