Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
I'm currently partnering with a leading consultancy who are recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer, based in Bangkok. You will be part of a team delivering expert engineering and innovative solutions that address the unique challenges of the renewable energy industry.
- Support the electrical engineering aspects of high profile Independent Engineering and Technical Advisory projects, across Solar and Wind.
- Conduct detailed technical review and independent assessment of electrical power systems engineering and construction documentation.
- Conduct on-site construction monitoring to assess compliance with plans and specifications.
- Prepare detailed reports of electrical engineering design reviews, project documentation assessments, and construction monitoring.
- Track and monitor project documentation, review, inspection, and reporting status
- You have an academic background in Electrical or Power System Engineering
- You have gained 5-10 years of experience, ideally in Renewable industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate highly complex engineering, construction, and operational issues to lay people.
- Demonstrate competency with: Power generation, distribution, and transmission concepts.
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Familiarity with and practical knowledge of related disciplines, with ability to independently grasp and articulate fundamental engineering concepts.