over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with a truly global player in the construction industry specializing in building services. The firm has been at the forefront of their industry for close to 2 decades and offers market leading technical expertise to help their clients reach zero carbon.
The client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to be based in London. You will have a track record of achieving success when running various concurrent mid-size projects. You will also be a confident in talking to clients so must have great communication skills.
Being commercially capable is very important, together with someone who has a strong technical background/knowledge linked to building services design. You should also be either working towards chartership or be a chartered engineer, educated to degree level as well as having a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the industry.
- Builds and identifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Stipulates activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to operational specifications
- Ownership on project progress and direct client engagement
- Heads the representation of company with customers
- Conduct engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required legal and industry standards
- Conduct technical reviews of contractor’s technical submissions
- Conduct QA/QC inspections on site and produce associated reports
Key Personal Requirements
- BEng, MSc in degree related subject
- MCIBSE /MIET or HNC/HND with appropriate experience or equivalent
- Chartered or working towards
- Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types within the following key sectors: Logistics Centres, Retail, IT, Residential, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Education
- Great knowledge of CDM Regulations and production of Designers Risk Assessments
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Ability to travel internationally
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.