Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 days ago
Join one of the fastest-growing European renewable energy investment platforms. They're seeking a Senior Director to help build partnerships with Onshore Wind Developers in the Nordics.
- The Senior Director will partner with local developers and originate partnership opportunities
- Originate opportunities, manage transactions and close deals with development partners in order to build up a pipeline of projects
- Extensive Business Development to grow the platform
- Engage and manage the work of 3rd party experts and consultants required during permitting process
- Contacts with distribution network operators to obtain grid access terms and sign connection agreements
- Developing and originating operations
- Ensure that the Company is tracking the development status of projects in its pipeline, liaise with development partners
- 10+ years of experience in project development of renewable energy projects though the whole project development cycle.
- Successful track record of projects and a good network within the industry.
- Onshore Wind experience preferred (Solar PV and Storage an advantage)
- Experience with licencing and permitting procedures.
- Fluency in English is required. Additional languages are beneficial