4 months ago
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global digital communications agency who work with over 1,000 global clients, 70% of which are FTSE 100 companies. They have offices in North America, Europe and Asia and are 500 people globally. As an agency they help their clients to develop digital communications through websites, social media, mobile apps and video.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering multiple websites on time, in budget and to exceptional quality. You will be managing the project throughout the full lifecycle from initial client briefing, planning and delivery. You will be managing 2 Mid-Weight Project Managers as well as a team of developers whilst working closely alongside ux, design and account management.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Day-to-day management of large scale website projects and other digital campaigns.
- Budget creation and management
- Effective project planning and risk management
- Produce all project life-cycle documentation, including project plans, risk registers and lessons learnt reports and enforcement of project controls, including status reporting, client sign-offs and change control
- Effective management of the full delivery process from client handling through to creative.
- Account Management – organization and running of client meetings as well as management of client expectations.
- Effective management of 2 mid-weight project managers as well as the wider team, including design, development
- Experience of working with and managing remote build teams
Experience and skills:
- 5-7 years project management experience across large scale web builds
- Excellent knowledge and experience of website design, usability and management of copy and content creation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure to deadlines
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
- Excellent written communication, attention to detail and diplomacy
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Specific knowledge and experience of managing online corporate reports
- Exposure to working with third party design agencies on the production of reports
- You will ideally have some working knowledge of international markets
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.