7 months ago
A unique opportunity for an experienced project developer to join an innovative European renewable energy IPP, specializing in the development, financing, construction, and operations of wind, solar and storage assets worldwide.
The Senior Development Manager will coordinate and ensure success of wind, solar and storage project development from origination until full permitting / project financing is successfully complete.
- Oversees landowner lease negotiations in projects involving large numbers of landowners
- Establish, monitor and update Development Budgets as required through the development phase
- Coordinates the project interconnection process, including grid integration studies and grid connection agreements
- Review and update business plans/forecast models
- Provides support in negotiation of power purchase and asset agreements
- Manages the implementation of local, state, and federal permitting
- Oversees project consultants, including environmental, engineering, transmission, etc.
- Community engagement, public meeting, public presentations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge and ability to perform and complete performance monitoring and energy yield assessment
- Contribute to securing new project opportunities
- Five to seven years of energy development experience; direct wind development experience preferred
- Experience in developing wind projects would be appreciated
- Proven track record in project management and contract negotiations
- Able to run project financial models
- Articulate and able to assist in management, client, and public presentations.