5 months ago
An international solar developer with a portfolio of solar projects in Australia are seeking a Senior Development Manager to lead the operations of their development team in Sydney.
As Senior Development Manager, you will be an experienced development professional with a track record of solar development in Australia. You will be managing a small, experienced team assessing new greenfield solar opportunities and completing development activities for existing projects in NSW and Victoria.
This is an excellent opportunity for a solar development professional looking for the next career opportunity in a company with a great reputation internationally and within an excellent working environment.
· Weekly on progress of new site development actives and exiting project development activities, budget tracking and program tracking
· Management of a small team of development professionals
· Management of development activities covering planning, grid and land works
· Desktop assessments for new green field solar opportunities for planning, grid and land (access, easements and title)
· Working with landowners to secure exclusivity agreements and options to lease
· Managing internal and external planning resources to prepare, submit and obtain development approval for projects
· Managing key stakeholder throughout the planning process
· Managing internal and external resources on the grid connection process
· Managing external legal resource to ensure all project specific contracts are to a bankable standard
· Setting and managing development budgets and resourcing, prioritisation of resource across the development portfolio
· Completion of development activities for existing projects
· Support during financial close for planning related queries
· Managing internal resource for gaining EPC tenders and supporting on PPA tenders
Requirements from you
· Proven track record in Australian Solar project development (5+ years)