Senior development engineer Solar and Battery
- Posted 28 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameAisha
Senior Development Engineer- Solar and Battery
Location: Glasgow, Reading or London (Flexible working options)
Salary: DOE+ Benefits
TGRC is working with and Energy supplier , Who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for commercial, industrial and residential customers - providing them with a market leading project development service and certainty of operational performance and asset
Senior Project Development Engineer, will work within an exciting, challenging and growing area of the Energy Solutions business, leading multi-disciplinary engineering design teams in the evaluation of Energy Storage and Solar generation opportunities, preparation of bids, development of conceptual and front-end engineering designs, and providing support during project delivery for a wide variety of complex Solar and Battery energy storage projects ultimately supporting our Gigawatts pipeline and our growth ambitions.
To succeed in this role:
• Qualified to degree in Electrical Engineering or a related topic within the energy industry.
• A broad understanding of all areas of the energy industry but distributed energy technology, smart energy systems and transmission and distribution networks.
• A strong understanding of the UK energy market and regulations.
• Experience with the development and design of LV, MV and HV power networks; and/or the development and design of energy generation projects.
• Experience and a successful history of managing and interfacing with consultants and Engineering Procurement and Construction contractors is desirable.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.