11 months ago
Great opportunity for a Senior PV Development Director to lead the initiatives to implement and deploy the activity of a leading Nordic PV developer in Sweden in line with the Group strategy and scope of services.
You will define and implement the most relevant legal and operational structure to create the business entity in Sweden enabling the execution of development and EPCM as well as the delivery of asset management services for solar utility scale projects in that Country.
You will develop the pipeline of projects in order to achieve the objectives defined by the Group Management Team and approved by the Board:
- Identification and selection of lands suitable for solar power plants
- Negotiation and execution of land lease agreements
You will support the Partnerships Executive Vice President during the transaction processes engaged with the Group's existing and new investors. Supported by the Malmö and Danish teams, you will drive the development of the entire projects portfolio from origination to Financial Close, in compliance with the Group development standard process, the national rules, regulations and best practices. This includes:
- Site Control
- Permitting (all kind)
- Surveys and studies
- Construction Preparation
- Off takes (PPA/Hedge)
- Financial Model
- Risk assessment
- Planning and management of priorities
You will do your best effort to successfully achieve the development milestones as per plan, with the right quality, and on budget. You will ensure the investors satisfaction for the contracted projects portfolio through Development Services Agreements and, will be the key leader of the governance forums such as Steering Committees. You will support the EPCM Team once the Financial Close has been achieved, facilitating a smooth transition towards the management of construction of the projects portfolios.
You will monitor the evolution of the market fundamentals:
- Energy and solar growth forecasts
- Electricity prices
- Laws and regulations
You will manage the local team, run the recruitment activities and develop employee competences.
- Master – Engineering, Business Development and, Project management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in renewable sector
- Technical understanding of Solar technology and good industry knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneur mindset, rigorous, autonomous, agile, decision maker, hands-on
- Good communication and negotiation skills, team player and used to work in fast changing conditions
- Target oriented and customer focused