2 months ago
Due to the ongoing growth of a well established renewable energy developer, my client is looking for a Senior Corporate Secretary, based in Singapore. This role will handle the full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties for all the legal entities in APAC and ensuring the integrity of the corporate governance framework of these legal entities.
- Assist in the incorporation and registration of new local and foreign entities in APAC together with external corporate secretarial service providers
- Prepare / review statutory and regulatory corporate document and overseeing the preparation and co-ordination of these corporate documents for all legal entities in APAC
- Assist and co-ordinate with external corporate secretarial service providers to ensure that resolutions, announcements, AGM, Board minutes and all relevant corporate documents are prepared for all foreign legal entities in APAC region
- Handle all changes or updates made to the company’s constitution in a manner that complies with the statutory requirements, regulatory requirements, and relevant laws/acts in each justification in APAC
- Maintain the company’s register, company’s constitution, and company’s corporate records such as share certificates, statutory returns and filings, corporate documents and records for all legal entities
- Ideally a degree in law, accounts, public administration, or business corporate administration.
- ICSA qualified (SAICSA Corporate Secretarial Qualifications) is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the corporate secretarial role/field, preferably from professional corporate service providers.
- Preferably someone with experience in an International MNC.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
If you'd like to be considered for this growing business please apply or get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org