Up to £60,000
10 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a powerhouse in the UK energy market who are looking for a Senior Controls Engineer.
As Senior Controls Engineer you will work with various assets including Solar PV, BESS, EV where you will take charge of the end-to-end delivery of asset integration, control and connectivity.
- Formulating WAN connectivity strategies in the interests of remote asset monitoring.
- Developing asset integration solutions - Solar PV, BESS, EV.
- Management of technical specifications in relation to Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) and Energy Management Systems (EMS).
- Control/Automation/Electrical Engineer experience on large industrial projects.
- Must have knowledge of automation systems.
- SCADA & PLC Programming, Industrial IoT (IIoT) would also be advantageous.
- Experience with assets such as Solar PV, BESS, EV.
Up to £60,000 base + bonus and benefits. Based SE England however role will be split between home/office/onsite when required.
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!