over 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity to join a global consulting firm who offer services to the Energy sector. These services include: Corporate finance, M&A, Strategy, Business turnaround and Business Intelligence. In the last three years the company has continued to grow their Clean Energy offering and exposure. Their focus to date broad and includes solar, onshore/offshore wind, storage and emerging tech such as EV/e-mobility.
The Corporate Finance team advise on transaction due diligence, transaction support, capital raising and specific M&A projects on behalf of leading businesses in the energy & renewable energy sectors.
Typical clients range from household name utilities and renewable developers through to investment banks and funds who are at the forefront of the energy transition.
The role will be directly reporting to the Senior Director and Managing Director of the Clean Energy team, responsibilities including:
- Corporate Finance / M&A - sale mandate, capital raising and due diligence
- Financial Analysis / Financial modelling
- Energy policy development and impact assessment
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research - Macro-economic, Industry, Climate Change
- Research writing & production
- Policy Research
- Management Consulting & Strategic Thinking – execution of project mandates
- Assistance in building of relationship with clients and investors
- Preparation and presentation of documentation and analysis
The ideal candidate with have the following:
- Strong academics
- An additional qualification such as... CFA or ACA /ACCA etc.
- Experience in a relevant environment – Investment Banking, Private Equity / Accounting firm, Consultancies, Energy Advisory
- 3+ years’ experience in M&A, Consulting, Strategy or similar
- Transaction and M&A experience within Renewable Energy
- Financial modelling & valuation experience
- Strong writer – relating to pitch books, articles and presentations
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive, practical and commercial approach
- Highly organised, logical, with corporate experience