Competitive DOE + Bonus
about 21 hours ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be partnered with a boutique communications consultancy who are forward thinking innovators within the Green Energy & Sustainability space.
The opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Communications Manager to join the business where you will provide strategic communications support to clients right across the Green Energy & Sustainability industry.
- Take ownership & create informative press-kits, newsletters, marketing materials & press releases around the business, related issues & partnerships.
- Plan and manage design for internal/external marketing materials.
- Develop & design communication strategies for stakeholders, clients ranging from SMEs to FTSE100 across the world.
- Work collaboratively to instigate new ideas & strategies, in order to remain current & forward thinking.
- Build relationships at all levels with Stakeholders.
- Take ownership over the position to eventually progress into presenting at events on behalf of the business.
If you are a Communications Manager who is looking to join a young, thriving business that is making a great impact within the world of Green Energy & Sustainability, then here lies a fantastic opportunity to be part of something meaningful.
- Degree educated - Communications, Journalism, Public Relations.
- Experience within the Green Energy and/or Sustainability space.
- Ideally you come from a client side/in-house background.
- Experience in providing financial PR support: Equity Raising
- Verbal/written communication skills; Outstanding.
- Exp. creating targeted content.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to get in contact for more information!