8 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a leading renewable asset management service provider in Italy. This role sits within the company's commercial team in Italy. It is a broad commercial role with a regulatory and contractual focus, in which a technical background within renewables would be highly advantageous. It’s a permanent, full time role, starting as soon as possible and reporting to the Commercial Manager. Salary up to €45,000 + bonus.
The successful candidate will either be based in Milan or able to travel to the offices there on a regular basis.
- Managing SPV and the company’s interface with respective authorities GSE, ARERA and Agenzia delle Dogane (Dichiarazione di Consumo, Registri di Misure) and other regulators in respect of usual and extra ordinary communications, audits and inspections.
- Contract management of solar and other renewable energy technologies. This includes:
- Accurately extracting key information from SPV contracts and populating the company’s in-house contract management software with relevant management information.
- Undertaking operational contract management e.g. PPA, import power, etc. and respective contract tendering, analysing results to optimise costs and contract award with associated obligation management when live.
- Maintaining contract obligation compliance and working with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance.
- Managing insurance renewals and claims
- Supporting the company’s in-house ‘onboarding’ process for new sites with a specific focus on understanding contracts, and working with the finance and technical team to ensure smooth transition into business / contract management software and management throughout the life of each respective agreement.
- Developing the company’s in-house Asset Management Platform (AMP) as required.
- Reporting to the client and internally and externally as required.
- Ad hoc commercial projects
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar level role
- Bachelors’ Degree minimum (ideally in Engineering or similar discipline)
- Significant regulatory and contract knowledge and experience
- Fluent Italian, business-level English
- Advanced standard MS Office suite, notably Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Strong organisational, change management and business process skills