23 days ago
A leading international renewable developer and IPP are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer who will hold responsibility for the structural and civil engineering elements of renewable energy projects across Australia.
As Senior Civil Engineer, you will support of construction activities on solar and wind projects and BOP infrastructure. This will require occasional interstate travel
You will have team management responsibilities, so this vacancy suits a competent leader who has a strong track record in renewable energy civil engineering
As Senior Civil Engineer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
· Provide Civil Engineering advice for project developments and bids and delivery of third-party EPC projects and operational assets.
· Assist tender documentation development for submission of bids and other contracting openings.
· Manage a team of civil engineers in delivering support across the business units including solar and wind project development, operations and construction
· Maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Manage and improve technical standards and procedures of the company.
· Assist in skill development of colleagues
· Minimum 5 year’s civil engineering experience
· Civil Engineering Degree qualified
· Experience in the design and construction of wind and/or solar projects
· Track record in producing engineering drawings and specifications
· Experience working as in a multidisciplinary management team
· Strong technical report and writing skills
· Chartered Engineering status advantageous
· Eligibility to live and work in Australia required