almost 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with a Global leader in Energy Management & Sustainability as well as fuel supply. The client is a partner of a Fortune 100 company that concentrate on the following areas: physical Supply, Energy Procurement and Price Optimization, Price, Risk Management, Data Management and Sustainability. They are looking to become global leaders within the Sustainability arm of the business and have exciting growth plans within this space.
- Senior Business Development Manager to lead in selling sustainability services to new prospective clients as well as an existent client base.
- Continuing to be up to date with energy and carbon laws/legislation, market trends, new technological advancements and energy solutions within sustainability
- Pinpointing business development opportunities emerging through market conditions, laws/regulations or energy transition
- Collaborate vital service delivery and marketing business partners across the company
- Business to business sales
- Aid the Sales and Key Account team in sales process and knowledge in construction on the Company’s Sustainability solutions
- Enthusiastically pinpointing and prospecting existing customers and gain new clients for their Sustainability subscription
- Experience selling solutions within the energy industry
- Great knowledge of Corporate, Social and Environmental governance
- Comprehensive understanding of Carbon legislation and climate change policies
- Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (CPPA) experience
- Understanding of onsite renewable energy solutions
- Confident in being in a client facing role
- Ability to travel country wide and sometimes across Europe
- Degree in Environmental Science (or equivalent) – desirable
- Must be fluent in English
- 3-5 Years’ experience within the Sustainability sector as a minimum
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.