£80,000 - £90,000
almost 2 years ago
Excellent opportunity to join a growing solar development firm focused on the Italian market.
The team is headquartered in London, and due to high growth and expansion they are looking to add a Business Developer to the London business.
- The successful candidate must be a fluent Italian speaker.
- This person will have extensive solar PV business development experience in the Italian market.
The crux of the role is to manage the specific renewable projects and development partners in the existing pipeline across Italy.
This will also include liasing with internal management and also the control officer who deals with external stakeholders and investors.
This role will have 1-2 direct reports, who will be based localy in Italy, near the projects.
The main responsibilities:
- Leads deal structuring and commercial negotiations with local developers for the acquisition of brownfield or ‘ready-to-build’ projects or for greenfield development engagements
- Effectively and professionally manages relationships with external stakeholders, including development partners, public entities (state, regional and local), legal and technical advisors, etc.
- Drives progress on the projects by coordinating different work-streams with other internal departments (e.g. Project Finance, Engineering, Legal, Sales, etc.)
- Ensures economic viability of projects / pipeline opportunities
- Significantly contributes to the definition of the company strategy in Italy and leads its execution
- Keep fully informed on key market developments and industry news/events in order to quickly identify business opportunities
Indicative salary range: £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus.
For more information please apply, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org