over 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with an international developer and operator of solar PV projects who are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their office in London.
The focus of the role will be helping the business upscale its operations in emerging markets (principally Latin America), through reviewing various business processes, operational and company procedures. This will include leading on commercial strategic initiatives alongside the directors.
- Business Analysis: Understand business questions and hypotheses, conduct analysis of existing processes & systems through observation, interviews, data analysis and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Process Redesign: Prototype new processes or business improvements, specify and manage projects for successful implementation, collect data & feedback on performance, support roll-out changes to multiple countries.
- KPI Reporting: Assist in identifying and delivering on KPI reporting capabilities. Take reporting asks from idea to implementation, including prototyping. Communicate complex metrics in a visually intuitive manner to business users.
- Market Intelligence: Keep up with market developments, including competitor dynamics, and prepare business cases for the introduction of new product and services, including associated costs and revenue potential.
- Forensic attention to detail on monitoring business process' productivity/revenues/costs
- Expert Excel user, advanced modelling of company processes/budgets
- Experience with data analytics tools such as SQL, Python, R and PowerBI.
- 2-5 years' strategic consulting, microfinance and distribution experience
- Masters' or PhD in Engineering, Science, Maths or Economics