Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £40,000
over 1 year ago
A leading renewable energy company in the North East of England with a strong track record of tackling projects across a variety of clean technologies. The company is ambitious and growing and is looking for a quality new addition to their team to focus on energy audits.
- Deliver energy audits on a consultancy basis for SMES including efficiency improvements, best practice and onsite generation.
- Carry out a range of technical and strategic low carbon consultancy projects.
- Undertake surveys onsite
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Managing subcontractors
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Respond to tenders and write proposals.
- Business development to take on new clients and projects
- Take responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of proposals and reports.
- Ensure company processes are followed strictly
- Postgraduate qualification in a related discipline.
- Specialist professional and/or energy auditing qualifications.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience of delivery energy Audits for SMEs and large organizations
- Report writing
- Data analysis
- Experience with heating systems and energy efficiency measures.
- Responding to tenders and carrying out business development activities.
- Knowledge of industrial, process and manufacturing sectors.
- Best practice in energy efficiency and renewable energy technology.
- Well organised and methodical, with attention to detail.
- Understanding of renewable energy systems (photovoltaics, heat pumps and solar thermal).
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage challenging situations.
- High level of computer literacy, in particular Word and Excel.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team work).
- Full UK driving licence and own transport for business use.
- Flexibility to travel within the UK. `