4 months ago
Great opportunity for a Senior Asset Manager to join a leading renewable service provider and manage a southern European portfolio.
- Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool.
- Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision, mainly in Spain.
- Report to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plants in compliance with the contractual obligations.
- Monitor and supervise the contracts in place, mainly the O&M ones, checking all the obligations are met and the guaranteed metrics have been achieved.
- Coordination with all the bodies involved in the operation (among others: local regulator, grid operator, municipalities, authorities, …) to comply with the Spanish and local regulations.
- Background in renewable energies and/or engineering.
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) in asset/project management, preferably in the field of renewable energies.
- English (advanced level).
- Excellent management skills.
- Team leadership.
- Customer focus.
- Financial reporting.
- Contract management and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to punctual traveling.