7 days ago
Our London based client is one of the world's largest investors in renewable energy assets across Europe. They are looking to add a French speaking Senior Asset Manager (VP) to improve the operational performance of their French wind assets.
The portfolio is large so our client are looking for a candidate with extensive AM experience who has looked after several hundred MW+ already. Full time permanent position and will report to the Head of Asset Management within the business.
The new Vice President will be tasked to improve the operational performance of the assets whilst complying with national regulations, health and safety law and maintaining good relations with all stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Liaising with key counterparties including technical managers, commercial managers and turbine representatives
- Decision making regarding operational issues
- Monitoring financial performance and performing valuations / setting budgets
- Ensuring the continued focus on health and safety at our suppliers
- +6 years' experience in asset management either at a consultancy, utility or other financial investor.
- Technical understanding of the renewables industry allowing you to understand issues as they arise.
- Ability to understand the financial implications of the decisions you make and be comfortable conducting and documenting negotiations as and when required.
- French language skills extremely advantageous
- Thorough and diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills and outstanding problem-solving ability.
- In possession of a first class degree
- Highly numerate and literate and possess a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career in renewable energy asset management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-quality team where the depth and level of experience and in time responsibility will be second to none.