Job Title - Senior Asset Manager
Location - Dublin
There is a unique opportunity for an Asset Manager to join a leading renewable energy investment fund based in Dublin who manage just under 1GW of wind, solar and BESS assets in across Europe.
I am looking for an experienced Asset Manager to be solely responsible for managing their European onshore wind assets which consists of more than 250MW across multiple wind farms.
• Management, analysis and communication of the commercial performance of the operational assets.
• Set-up and standardise processes for the management and optimisation of assets
• Identify risks and opportunities in relation to the economic and commercial drivers of the clients investments and, implement solutions to mitigate risks, improve returns and create value.
• Manage all commercial contracts associated with the assets (Asset Management Services, PPA, O&M, lease agreement)
• Manage the negotiation of project contracts (OEM, Asset Management Services, 3rd Party O&M, PPA etc).
• Assist the Investment and Finance teams in the Project Finance Financial Close process for projects as required.
If you are interested, then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org