3 months ago
This role can sit remotely in US.
Join a team where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world!
The Senior Analyst Renewable Energy will support department leadership objectives to implement the company's renewable strategy needed to meet stated goals. Analyst will assist with the qualification of renewable energy projects by developing financial models to assess project and market risks. You will assimilate data from both internal and external data sources that will enable the company to optimize the renewable energy portfolio.
- Work with Manager Renewable Energy to identify renewable energy opportunities
- Assist with renewable project qualification process to determine viability
- Apply financial modeling tools to determine project and pricing risks
- Assist with preparation of materials needed to present and explain project and financial risks to internal stakeholders
- Handle Renewable Energy Certificate purchasing and administration (reporting, tracking, retiring)
- Perform various ad hoc analysis and reportin
- Bachelors/4 year degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience renewable energy industry experience
- Strong energy project and financial modeling skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate renewable energy benefits including financial and environmental
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications