3 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a global renewable energy company as they scale their global, mutli-technology, renewable portfolio.
As a member of the Decision Support team, you and your colleageus will be responsible for day-to-day management of the companies renewables investments, managing key decisions, such as investment decisions, M&A and monthly reporting to Group Management. You will also be involved with the integration activities of our platform acquisitions and setting up and managing the business platform processes.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Perform and coordinate the preparation of materials for the Investment Committee, the Board of Directors, etc.
- Manage the business case controlling process for investment into projects at various decision gates
- Production of various analyses and presentations for our top management
- Handle performance management and monthly reporting to Group Management
- Innovate and continuously improve, adopting best practice from multiple entities to adapt to the evolving requirements of the new BU
- Manage and coordinate integration activities for platform aquisitions
- Experience in similar rolesfrom top-tier firms in investment banking, strategy consulting or law, with a motivation for moving into renewables
- High proficiency in Excel modelling and PowerPoint presentations (composing your findings for presentation to senior executives)
- Strong ability to summarise material to deliver high quality reports to senior executives
- Able to focus on the key issues, meet deadlines and think strategically, commercially and critically
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset (‘think like an owner’), are a self-starter and are highly detail-oriented
- Strong academic background and speak and write English fluently.