about 1 month ago
Our client is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays. These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking. The business have over 100 million Solar Inverters installed globally. Due to further growth the DACH Sales team is looking for an additional Sales Manager to focus on North West Germany.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in Germany, Zip-code area 2, 3, 4, 5 in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts and the technical and commercial decision makers in these companies within ZIP-code area
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, investors and utility companies
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the German market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the German market.
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist for the brand.
- Liaise with the European management team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Studies or apprenticeship of a technical discipline
- Minimum 3 year experience in technical sales and must have previous experience in the PV industry
- Network in the German PV industry is a significant advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of successfully growing market share, negotiating and closing large deals
- Strong technical attitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Fluent German (native) and English, other languages (advantage)
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated, hands on, driven manager person
- Willing to do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player