Up to £55,000 + 30% OTE
9 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a respected energy consultancy who are looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager, who will work with existing and new clients across the UK electricity market in the selling of their data product.
In this role you will work within a high functioning sales team where you will play a key role in the growth of the business while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients.
- Responsible for the selling of the company’s data product into the UK electricity market.
- Identify leads and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales process.
- Be on top of the utilities market, know who the main players, attend events, carry out research and marketing.
This role will suit a driven, technical minded sales professional/Business Developer/Account Managere who has a true understanding of the UK utilities market, who has experience in data sales solutions.
- Must have experience in data sales within utilities.
- You must have the ability to think outside the box, spot new business opportunities, secure them and account manage them.
- You must be technically minded and a sucker for detail, a problem solver with the ability to close complex deals.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people daily both internally and externally, representing the brand.
Salary up to £55,000 with bonus & benefits, remote for the time being with the role split between home/London office moving forward.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in contact to set up a chat!