£45,000 to £55,000 + bonus
6 days ago
The Sales Manager is accountable for managing and delivering Business Development function. Managing a team of Account Managers and Sales Professionals, the Sales Manager will implement sales strategy, manage a pipeline of new business and retention opportunities to deliver an annual sales target. The function will be responsible for all of the sales activity across all services offered by the division.
- Implement a strategy for the Energy Division’s sales function.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers to sell services and retain customers.
- Manage the Bid / No-Bid process and oversee the Energy Division’s Bids in response to leads generated by the team.
- Prepare a plan for upselling and cross-selling services to the Energy Division’s existing customers.
- Support training initiatives across the Energy Division to help our team identify and achieve upselling and cross-selling services.
- Support the team with retention strategies for existing customers.
- Propose pricing structures for proposals that are outside of the Energy Division’s core set of services.
- Contribute to the overall management of the business in a positive and innovative way, completing ad hoc tasks that may arise from time to time.
Successful relationships will need to be developed with:
- All colleagues within the Energy Division
- Commercial Services’ Executive Team
- Commercial Services’ Finance, HR and IT teams
- Energy Division Finance Business Partner
- Energy Division HR Business Partner
- The Energy Division’s key customers
- Gas and Electricity suppliers
- External Energy Service Providers
- Key supply chain companies