7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside a world leading energy consultancy that delivers sustainability solutions and services. A global leader in the zero-carbon transition; comprised of multitude of business units, this consultancy brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to provide support to clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenge.
- This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing target accounts.
- Develop deep understanding of an assigned market and apply solutions.
- Build and maintain a territory plan to focus on high probability market opportunities.
- Provide the wider team with insight into account influencers, our competitive position, and the customer power base.
- Identify key contacts, determine required resources and design plan to develop opportunities in account.
- Utilise the system of resources (Business Solution Directors, Marketing, Sales Operations etc.) to build, develop and support a new pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business goals.
- Increase level of contact across multiple divisions within the customer’s organisation to build understanding of their sustainability challenges and goals.
- Lead the development of sales proposals. Enlist the support of subject matter experts, implementation resources, delivery resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Ensures transition of customer responsibility to the Client Management team following the sales process.
- Senior Sales/ Sales Director Experience (essential).
- Solution Sales experience (essential).
- Business Development success within the North American market (essential).
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.