Up to £35,000 + bonus
21 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading software and advisory company who help to facilitate post-subsidy renewable energy sales and risk management. This is done by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 10,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, this client has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
As a self-driven Sales Development Representative, you help the Sales Manager(s) cultivate leads and sell the client’s services. You qualify and nurture leads and orchestrate together with marketing, the activities for the front end of the sales funnel. As a member of the Sales team, you will have the opportunity to be a significant game changer by building scalable processes and driving the direct growth of the customer base. You will have the opportunity to grow into a Business Development role within 12-24 months to build indirect sales channels.
- Prioritise, respond, and qualify inquiries regarding the client’s solutions.
- Work closely with marketing to develop marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads through continuous nurturing activities for handoff to Sales.
- Wherever possible arrange qualified sales meetings for Sales Manager(s) coarticulate enticing messaging for prospects over email, phone, and live chat by adding value during every customer touchpoint.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to develop strategies to increase conversion rates from lead-to-opportunity to achieve sales quotas.
- Use our CRM and associated metrics to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity.
- Record details of calls in our CRM (Salesforce), and collaborate across teams (Marketing, Sales and Product) to identify product or messaging improvements
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales focused role, preferably at a SaaS and/or software company.
- Essential experience in energy and/or financial markets.
- Experience in qualifying customer’s needs and relaying necessary technical information.
- Strong phone presence, comfortable in making a high volume of calls per day and asking leading questions to extract vital information for qualification purposes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills that allow you to build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical and time-management skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- An unsatisfiable hunger to drive deals to closure with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results.
- University degree or equivalent
- Curious mind with excellent verbal communication in English, start-up experience and at least one additional language such as German, French, Italian, Spanish.