over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy and carbon management company to find a telesales consultant to join their ECO team. The role’s focus is on client management and identifying and building new business opportunities across social housing and residential projects.
- Identify business opportunities with social housing projects and local councils/authorities for government funding for the ECO scheme energy efficiency measures
- Build a strong pipeline
- Build pipeline which exceeds budget and supports the Energy Company Obligation delivery commitments to utility partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior level key clients and prospects including registered providers
- Maximise opportunities from existing client base
- To be familiar with energy/carbon management services and perhaps more importantly the potential for the services, to enable strategic conversations with existing and new clients
- Liaise between internal delivery teams and clients, translating technical information into lay man’s terms, including face to face client meetings
- Identify and manage campaigns to generate leads
- Gather market intelligence to feed back into the company
- Strong commercial expertise and sales experience
- Strong telesales skills and experience in a B2B environment essential
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new services (including technical services) and be able to identify opportunities for selling these when engaging with clients in both on the phone and face to face environment
- Track record in establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients (particularly Local Authorities/Social Housing Providers) in order to develop repeat business
- Previous experience in the energy efficiency, low carbon and housing sectors